The Huronia Pregnancy Resource Centre is a charitable organization helping women and men facing unintended pregnancy.
We offer the following FREE and CONFIDENTIAL services:
- Free pregnancy testing
- Education on prenatal development
- Options support (we provide accurate information about abortion, adoption, and parenting)
- Pregnancy loss grief programs (abortion, miscarriage, infant loss)
- Links to community resources relating to pregnancy, prenatal care, parenting, and nutrition
- Supply closet with maternity clothing, baby clothes (0-6 months), diapers and baby food
- Individualized parenting programs and support
We seek to be a safe and confidential place where individuals and families can find information, support and hope related to pregnancy, parenting, sexuality, and abortion recovery in a loving, life-affirming atmosphere.
We have a team of trained volunteers ready to assist our clients through the journey involved in pregnancy and pregnancy loss.
We serve our local community, including: Midland, Penetanguishene, Tay Township, Tiny Township and Elmvale.
Note: We are not a medical facility. Our services are meant to compliment, not to replace, professional care. We do not perform or refer for abortions.