The Huronia Pregnancy Resource Centre is a charitable organization helping women and men facing unintended pregnancy.
We offer the following FREE and CONFIDENTIAL services:
- Free pregnancy testing
- Education on prenatal development
- Options support (we provide accurate information about abortion, adoption, and parenting)
- Pregnancy loss grief programs (abortion, miscarriage, infant loss)
- Links to community resources relating to pregnancy, prenatal care, parenting, and nutrition
- Supply closet with maternity clothing, baby clothes (0-6 months), diapers and baby food
- Individualized parenting programs and support
Our goal is to provide our clients with information, empowering them to make well-informed decisions relating to their pregnancy. We aim to share a network of support and care to all people seeking help through every stage of pregnancy up to early parenthood.
We have a team of trained volunteers ready to assist our clients through the journey involved in pregnancy and pregnancy loss.
We serve our local community, including: Midland, Penetanguishene, Tay Township, Tiny Township and Elmvale.
Note: We are not a medical facility. Our services are meant to compliment, not to replace, professional care. We do not perform or refer for abortions.